Comments

Kobbi Jay Signs A 3 Years Record Deal With Cabin City Music



On the 20th of October 2018, MAGLIN ENTERTAINMENT, who's currently controlling Cabin City Music had a successful signing of a new rising star who's has been working harder over years without getting any support. All the signing went on at the Virgins restaurant- Cape Coast.

The day saw dignitaries like Ernest Amanquandoh CEO of Cabin City Music, Original Paa Willy, 2P Gee, Mr Icon, Future, Prince Trinity of Pledge Multimedia, I Rickey of ThaHyperz HQ and others.


On our One on One interview with their P. R. O Peterkin TArks, he disclosed to me that, they wanna invest in this young champ because his talent is unique and awesome, he said, I have seen lot of talents and lot of artists with different talents, but Kobbi Jay's talent is absolutely different from all.



Since our team is ready now,Ghana should watch out for the brand we are building,is a huge brand which gonna change dreams into reality.

He said, this 3 years deal will change things and put Cape Coast on the map, yes, is true he has had the most biggest signing deal in the region and should tell others that we are coming, we signed him with GH¢7000 and GH¢2000 for him to change his wardrobe. We did that because he deserves it.

When I finally met the newly signed artist, Kobbi Jay, the Joy and excitement alone should tell you how dude is ready to work harder with his new management.

He also said, I will make a good use of this deal, it my first signing deal and I'm not gonna joke with it.
He said, I will work harder to achieve all my dreams within this 3 years deal.
I'm not gonna sleep over my talents. I will work harder for my manger to be proud of me, already I'm proud having them.
Ghana should watchout, because I'm coming there to represent Cape Coast and Central Region at large.

Officer Ernest Amanquandoh the CEO of MAGLIN Entertainment also promised to do everything possible to see the breakthrough of his new signee, he told us he has a lot of plans for Kobbi and he believes all the plans gonna turn into reality. But you can bare with me that I can't do this a lone, so I'm calling for all media personals to help and support us for our dream of taking over will not just be on our lips, but to help our actions bring success and prosperity.


We should all join hands to make this work successful.
Cabin City Music -We are taking over.
Share on Google Plus

About thahyperzhq

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment